Based in Prague, Czech Republic
Tetrun is an endless parkour and freerun game with special attention to user’s freedom to do tricks. Your goal is simply to try and climb a tower without being smashed by falling cubes. It's not just about speed. It's about smooth movement and awesome trick combinations. There’re many unending towers waiting to be discovered. Each tower has a unique style, story, and gameplay features. Player movement is controlled by special 8-direction controller called ‘the gesturator’. Using your finger, each direction can be unfolded to three more directions. This allows the player to make hundreds of combinations very quickly, making each experience different.
It’s 2014. We were are just two guys, trying to make a 3D racing game. Half a year later we’re realising that we can't make this demolition derby as good as we want it to be. One day, Jindřich comes up with the idea to make a simple game with all the basic stuff like a store, rewards, etc. First he has an idea about a small character climbing over puzzle blocks. It looks original and simple enough so we get to work. And as the first prototypes show, it's really hard to achieve what we want.
- 100+ parkour and freerun moves.
- Gameplay is never the same thanks to the generated environment.
- Innovative control allows you to choose from dozens of moves fast with just one finger.
- RPG features in the player’s skill tree.
Gameplay promo video YouTube
Announcement trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Great idea for the game! I was visually intrigued at first glance. At the beginning, it took me a while, but once I became accustomed to controlling and got into it a bit, it was great."
- Marek Sýkora, eSuba, Redbull Games
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Cableek Games
We are indie developers from the Czechia living in the middle of the woods. Studio was founded by two brothers and nothing changed so far.
More information on Cableek Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Theme, code, 2D, 3D
Game design, 3D, sounds, PR